We are learning that "these things take time"
Its hard dealing with anxieties and understanding test results take time, and decisions. We did get some test results yesterday, which is helping us to survive the weekend.
The biopsy on the cysts they removed came back. The Dr. said it was encouraging. "No malignancy detected, but still probable." So this is good, but difficult at the same time. The difficult part is still the waiting. I am having blood work done this week. The goal of that is to try to figure out what produced the cysts. We have pathology reports from the surgery we are still waiting on, we'll having more results to wait for after the colonoscopy on Monday, then more after the next surgery.
Today is rough. I am starting to heal from the surgery, but starting to feel sick again. My nausea is back, headaches, pain, and general feeling sick. I feel that this has slowed me the last two days.
We need your prayers. Our anxiety is so heightened with all of the unknown.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
patience is a virtue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment