I wish I had my camera to take a picture for this post. Because then maybe I could see it, and it would make more sense. This last week I was asked at the store if my kids were twins. This is about the 10th time.
Now some background as to why people think this. Maci is quite the independent girl. She no longer sits in the seat of the shopping cart buckled up. She has to sit in the basket. So Ash now likes to sit there. It's always awkward to get him in and out b/c of his long(er than maci's) legs. They both have the platinum blonde hair that curls, and they do look a lot a like. But when I tell people that they are two years apart they are shocked (maybe feel stupid too). And then I tell them it's just b/c he's sitting up in the seat, and they go "Oh, I see. That makes sense! They just look so much alike!"
It's funny to me that this has happened so many times.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Twins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment