Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Some form of Pica?" and "Wii are cool!"

"SOME FORM OF PICA?"
Ash is going through a weird phase. No, Not pica, but might as well be! He is licking things. Random things in random places that it is gross. Maybe he's trying to give a boost to his immunity system by exposing himself to many different things? A couple weeks ago he licked the bird cage at the pet store,  one with birds fluttering around in it. He has licked floors, walls, mirrors, rocks and the other day he was licking his thumb because he said it tickled.  I should have been making a list of things he was licking b/c it has been so random!

On a side note, today we were outside enjoy the warm breeze, and our neighbor friend (7yr old) collects snails. And brought a bunch over for the kids to see. We got both kids to hold them. Ash only held the shell, but the neighbor put the one right on maci's palm and it started moving/climbing/slimming on maci's hand, she didn't get scared just wasn't sure about it. After she got it off, she only held the shell. So Jeff went in to get the camera. He took a quick video and then was holding them too. So I took it and turned it on to take a picture, and bam, dropped it lense side down right on to the cement, bend and cracked the lense. AGHHH! So we'll have to save up for a new camera.

"WII ARE COOL!"
Now, Jeff just sold a painting, so we bought Jeff's co-workers Wii! We got a steal of a deal! We seriously paid her less than half of what she paid, she was quite generous. Anyway, Wii've been having lots of fun together. We still have to figure out some settings/online type stuff. And I managed to snap a few pictures this weekend. (so until we get a new camera-I'm pretty sure it can't be repaired- I will finally blog Maci's birthday, Easter, etc..)



(A side note, just before blogging I was playing Super Mario 3 from NES and only played twenty minutes, but my thumbs hurt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment