Friday, May 27, 2011

Full Circle

Some things feel as they've gone full circle. It's been interesting, and fun.


13 years ago I started working at a grocery store. I passed two others to get there, but this one was closed on Sundays. Yes Macey's. I met my husband there and made many friends. Now 13years later, I'm there 2-4 times a week. (and seeing many of the same happy faces)

We bought Little Mermaid on DVD off of Amazon. When the movie came out, it was my favorite, I was obsessed! I liked to dress like Ariel, sing (of course), I got a huge poster for Christmas, and my favorite T-shirt. (Side story, I loved my shirt. I wore it to school one day. I was made fun of. Never wore it to school again. Sad how a 7 year can get shot down so quickly and easily!)  Maci LOVES ariel. She always sings "aaaaah ah ah aaaah" she got pjs for easter, and carries them around in her purse when not wearing them, she carries her little Ariel toy, the Dvd case. It's fun to see your daughter love something that you so passionately loved as a girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment