Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

I've been tagged on this about a dozen times! So here we go:
1. My first job was a paper route I shared with my brother.
2. After a second first date with Jeff, I told Laura that it was the worst date I had ever been on. (we were then engaged about a year later)
3. I want to be an interior designer
4. I have hundreds of rubber stamps
5. I only like bananas when they are just barely no longer green, any brown spots, and they're too sweet for my preference.
6. I LOVE cake. Gluten Free cake is pretty good too!
7. I hate doing the dishes.
8. I collect pears.
9. I hate it when my hubby drives.
10. The only bone I've broken was the very tip of my 4th toe from slipping on the stairs (I was carrying a 5month old Ashton)
11. My glasses covered most of my face when I was 7-12, my mom wanted me to be able to see when I looked up and down w/ my eyes. She denies this and says it was the fashion.
12. I love Volleyball.
13. I used to have a cat named Peaches. I disliked cats until I decided to get one. We had to give her away because of confusion when we moved to a new apartment. (they told us we could have pets, and then when we moved in they said no)
14. I used to like Ska.
15. I LOVE board games.
16. I love taking pictures.
17. Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays, we go all out.
18. I hate Cheesecake.
19. My eyes look more green or blue or hazel depending on what I'm wearing.
20. My fav artist-Regina Spektor was introduced to me by my hubby, but when I first heard her music I thought it was weird. (first song I heard of hers was Uh-merica)
21. I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I've read the books (actually yet to read the Hobbit) and could watch all the movies -extended versions back to back if I had the time!
22. I love and hate being pregnant.
23. My first concert was Billy Joel.
24. My last concert was Regina Spektor (nov 07)
25. I love eating ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment