These pictures are of yesterday (Thursdaay) morning. This was their second meeting. The first was Wednesday night. Ashton was preoccupied about seeing his parents, and just didn't even acknowledge Maci was there. When Jeff tried to hold them both to show Ash the new baby, he threw a fit. Yesterday Ash ran up to me while I was holding Maci, and after I showed and said Baby, he repeated baby. I tried to get him to point out her nose, he just stared and pointed to his own (I was saying Where's the baby's nose, when he sees pics of himself he calls himself baby). He was very interested when I unwrapped her and showed him her feet.
He was very interested in this cart with wheels. And since it has wheels it is a car and goes vroom, so he was enjoying that. (it was empty while he was playing with it).
The doors are all levers, and open easily. Jeff has to run after him a few times, and a few times Ash listened and stayed put.
These were taken the second Ash lost interest in Maci, he is actually pointing to the window and saying 'Moon!' He loves looking for the moon when we're outside, even in the daytime. After pointing he climbed off the bed and ran to the window. The window faces the Oquirrh Mountains so it was a beautiful view, but Ash was enjoying watching the Trains, Trax and cars.
Sorry I look dead here, and that was the truth. Naturally I'm way tired, and when I wake up from sleep, my face is even more swollen!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Ashton meeting Maci.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment