Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ash

Jeff was taking pics of some of his art so he could look at them at work. Ash jumped in front of the camera and started talking and being silly. Ash has continued picking up a bunch of new words such as Keys, apple, cow, horse, moon. He loves the alphabet and knows a lot of letters. For a little while Ash would be sitting down, and would get up and say "ow ow ow!" (I didn't realize I said it that much). It was kind of cute, but now, it's turned into a real complaint, but not meaning pain. We'll carry him to his room for a diaper change or bed and he shouts " ow ow ow ow ow!" Or whenever we do something that he doesn't want to do (like washing his face) he says ow. Silly bear!

As far as me, nothing is going on again. No contractions. I hurt my back cleaning yesterday, so I'm nearly incapacitated. We hoped the cleaning would help start labor again. No such luck. My back is so bad I wish I was in labor dealing with that pain! Oh well. Thanks for all the notes and inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment