Sunday, July 3, 2011
Tessa
So another Fabulous part of last weekend was meeting Tessa! She was born the 23rd after induction. My parents and sister were out of town, so I was Rob's only family around, Jill's parents came out the night before. Rob was great about keeping everyone up to date with texts. I got to visit her when she 5 hours old. So tiny and sweet! Never heard her give a loud hard cry, just a few adorable whimpers. I get to see her again today. Rob and Jill are going to be (and already are) amazing parents. Rob has always been an amazing example to me and everyone he meets. I'm so excited for them to start their new journey. They also had a framed picture in their room of them and little Peanut. So tender. Such a lucky little baby to already have a big brother watching over her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment