Misery. Complete misery. I have a toothache, made it to the dentist last week. My last molar (the top left side for those that care to know), is decaying from the inside out. Started after a piece of filling fell out. Don't know when, just noticed it was sharp. A couple days later it started hurting. So got into the dentist, and have a root canal scheduled for July 5th. There was nothing sooner. But my kind Dr has given me his home and cell number just in case. The middle of the night it started hurting really bad (the pain had backed off for a few days). I've been near tears all day it's been so miserable. The dr called in antibiotics and my old friend Loratab. I waited to take the Loratab until 7pm b/c Jeff wasn't home yet, and it's been since my pregnancy/birth of Maci since I had any, so I knew it would affect me a bit. It kicked in at 7:30 with light headedness and exhaustion. Now, here it is at 9:30, and it's killing me. Ugh! I hardly ate today for fear of pain. Prayers would be appreciated so I can make it through the day and to the day! (i've got a big week this week too, Jeff is getting 10 pieces ready for a show due Thursday, and my HS reunion is Saturday!)
No comments:
Post a Comment