I've noticed I'm a different kind of mom then a lot of people and most of my friends out there. I guess it comes with my anxiety and that gives me a shorter fuse. But days like today, I don't work, I had a lot of errands to run (reunion errands, groceries, signing up for preschool, art supplies, bank, etc) and even stop in to work for an hour, with kids. Which is hard. They're noisy, need attention, need help, so it's hard, so that's why only an hour. Anyway, we had so much to do, and I did what I could to make the kids happy, and did spend one on one time with them, but they're driving me mad! I can't wait to put them to bed. But then about an hour after they're in bed. I miss them, love telling Jeff what they did today and wish we could re-enact it (ie giving Maci a Lemon wedge, I was laughing so hard I was crying! and Ash talking about silly things). Craziness and love just go hand in hand I guess!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you're a great mom, and when the day is over, what you love most is your family. I'm not quite as experienced, but I'm pretty sure that kids are frustrating for everyone. So, it seems to me like you're right on target.
ReplyDelete