So purchased more storage. Have hundreds of pictures in my camera, but iphoto isn't working. I've been too busy to really worry about it, and to talk to someone (ie I'm not sure if I'm out of storage on my comp-I don't know how to look it up, do I need to reinstall? I probably need a new external hd to back up everything too...) So of course, that's on the very back burner of my brain and I'm not concerned about that. So more blogging to come with out pictures. Boring I know. Sorry.
Lots of progress on the Condo. We finished up on Tuesday painting the kitchen (well almost finished, still finishing the hardware). At home depot they told us to use semi-gloss b/c it's easier to clean and just better for kitchens. I tell you what though, It's a nightmare to paint!!! It shows all of your strokes, not just brush, but roller as well, you so have to take it slow and carefully! We've been busy box hunting and of course filling those boxes! We changed our moving date from this coming sat to the week after. I need to work Presidents' Weekend (one of the biggest mattress sales weekends of the year AND we're opening a new store in American Fork!-so LOTS to do!).
My grandma turns 80 tomorrow. So it's been Betty's Birthday Weekend Extravaganza! Of course I wasn't able to go to all the events, but it's been fun (and tonight we're having a huge family dinner!). Thursday, my grandma was able to sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for their Sunday rehearsal. There is specific criteria on being able to be a guest with the choir, which includes NOT being a member, being from a different country, being 80 years old, and in all cases MUST have a musical background. So before the singing started, My aunts and uncles flew in from out of state to surprise her (as mentioned by Jeff beforehand, "Is it really good to surprise an 80 year old this way?). After a surprise appearance, we went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (great salads, and the biggest one I've ever seen, Jeff even ate half of what I ate and we couldn't finish it! So get the half salad!) then to the Tabernacle. We were also able to take a tour of under the tabernacle. Jeff and I had to leave a little early, so we didn't get to see all of it, but it was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment