Wednesday afternoon, I'm driving on the way to work to pick up my paycheck. All the fam is in the car. We get off the freeway and pull over to let several cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks pass. We get back on our way. I'm heading up a small hill on 7200, when a police car darts out from behind a big pick up truck and nearly hits me head on, except I swerved to miss them into my neighboring lane (I was in the center most lane) and the car in that lane was far back enough to see what I was doing and swerved as well. The cop had it's lights flashing, but I was downhill, and it was behind a truck. I had no knowledge of it's existence. Did the cop break? Nope. Continued full speed ahead not caring he almost killed a small happy family of four. It shook me pretty good to narrowly miss such a horrid accident. Stupid cops. (sorry Jake, I love you). Stupid Midvale City Cops. (there that's better).
No comments:
Post a Comment