Maci loves to sing. She doesn't know a lot yet, but there are three songs she will sing all the time, and at the cutest times.
Dora. She tries to sing the Dora theme song, and does change some notes around, but sings, "Dora dora doraaaaaah, Dora, dora, Doraaaaaah!"
ABC'S. She tries to count and sing the ABCs. Of course none are in order, but she tries and it's SOOOO stinkin' cute!!
Yesterday while grocery shopping, on the list was fruit snacks. They were also on sale so we let the kids pick out which ones they wanted. Ash picked tractors, and Maci picked the Disney Princesses. On the front is Ariel. She held the box forever, and singing at the top of her lungs "Ah ah ahhhh, ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhh!" Over and over. Jeff tried to get her quiet a few times to no avail. It was soooo funny! I loved it!
She says all the phrases that Ash typicallty uses. "I don't want it" "I don't like it" and many others.
She tells us when she's 'ucky' or 'poo-poey' I hope she's easy to potty train, if she keeps it up, at this rate she'll be ready in a couple of months! She recognizes when she goes potty and stops and thinks when she seems like to be ready. So we'll see! (Of course I'd love to not have to change her diapers for another year!).
We were given a huge bucket full of cabbage patch doll clothes. We have one boy cabbage patch. But the hats fit her other dolls. I pulled one out the other day, and showed her it was a hat for her baby. That's what she did for several hours. Carried that baby around with the hat. Taking it on and off, saying hat, and rocking the baby. TOOO CUTE! Love this!
ASHTON
One funny thing ash has been saying lately, "I have two houses!" Because we've been going over to the condo so much working on it, and we've told him that we're moving all of our things there, and all these boxes we're packing. It sounds funny when he tells people, it's like his parents are divorced and that's what he understands about it, is two houses, two rooms, etc. Funny.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
More Maci
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment