So since I can't do any pics until I BUY storage. Here's a new version of THINGS I MISS.
1- Potstickers, wontons, egg rolls: Yes deep fried, but DELICIOUS!
2- Garlic French bread. Enough said.
3- Cheerios -which include, but not limited to, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Classic Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Multi Grain Cheerios. They just SMELL so good!
4- Cream of Wheat : Cream of Rice just isn't the same, and only tasty when you're really in the mood.
5- Frozen pizza: There are GF frozen pizza's. I haven't ever tried any. They are about 8.99 for a personal size. I just wish this was cheap and accessible like a Totino's pizza is. On those nights (like last night) where I'm too worn out to cook, and can just throw something in the oven. But nope. There isn't much that's like that for us Celiacs.
6- Boxed scalloped potatoes, au gratin. You know like Hamb Helper, etc.. All the ones with potatoes are poison. Another thing, I know, not a gourmet dinner, but sometimes you need those for a quick and easy meal. Betty Crocker now makes a few Ham Helpers that are GF, like beef fried rice, and beef hashbrowns. (The fried rice is awful, it has a weird seasoning and taste, but I make fried rice all the time, and it's just as easy as buying a box, so it's no use to me, the hashbrowns are ok.) But I want the potato ones!
7- Jeff picked out Golden Grahms this week. Those smell good too.
8- Hale rolls. All the rolls the Hales make are fabulous. And of course, smell good too. I'm glad I still can enjoy the smell.
9- Sunchips: those were so yummy. The healthiest of the deep fried chips.
10- Cafe Rio. Nuf said here too.
So enjoy these foods the next you take a bite!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Things I Miss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment