Well, as for the New Year, 5 days of it I've been sick. So I don't really care about resolutions, or anything. I know what I want to put on my list, but honestly, this week I don't care (but also, why start off on a bad foot, put all these things on a list only to not be able to do ANY of them this week!).
This new stuff, DOESN'T work, I told the Dr. that's mainly what I've been taking all week b/c we went b/4 the pharmacy opened. They said that stuff doesn't work. Stick w/ the psuedophedrine!
I've been sick since Monday. Monday started with a mild cold but with every possible symptom. I can't sleep at night b/c I can't breath, or work up with a fever. This morning I just started bawling b/c I was just as miserable if not more so than the day before! So I went to the Dr. thankfully they had an appt right away. My lungs sounded awful so we did a few tests to rule out pneumonia, but I do have a double ear infection and strep throat. I haven't had a voice for 4 days, I haven't been able to hear properly for 3. I made ham bone soup this week and have A LOT Of it. Rotated with ice cream to soothe my throat. My kids have been pretty good this week. That I'm so grateful for. I haven't had to put Ash in time out, separate fights, or even entertain them other then the TV. (We have had a few pixar marathons)
So Happy New year! (more like I can't wait for a new week!)

No comments:
Post a Comment