~We were driving at night, and hit a HUGE pothole, from the back seat in a sing-song voice Maci says "Sorry!"
~During a tantrum Maci was saying "I need Help! I need Help!" over and over.
~Today in the car, Ashton asks "Mom, are you feeling much better today, or do you need to go to the Doctor again?"
~Today, again in the car, Ashton suddenly says "Oh crap! I forgot to push the car!" I didn't know what he was talking about, I asked him, but he just repeated it!
Ash LOVES to make faces for pictures.
I don't remember all the funny things they say, I should be better at writing them down, these have just happened today or yesterday.
Ash asks Maci all the time "what does a cow say?" and other animals of course, and praises her for the good job.
Maci says nearly everything Ash says. He'll see a fire truck and shout it out, Maci will do the same, especially with buses. Maci is getting good with her numbers and alphabet, she doesn't know all of them. She remembers the sequence of the numbers though. The other day I asked her where # 1 was, and she said, "two, three." She's been stubborn learning body parts. But finally knows more than just her nose! Ash surprises me all the time with things he knows and says.
No comments:
Post a Comment