Friday, July 23, 2010

More Maci

I got Maci a tutu last week. I just couldn't resist! She enjoys wearing it. She likes playing with the material.  Maci is still speaking lots of jibberish, but also has some 2 word phrases.  She says 'Did it' and 'Got it'. If you say 'Laura', she says, "wawa, gahma, gabpa" it's too cute!

If you know Maci she is always up, down, in and out, on and off about everything! She'll want to the tutu on, then wants it off, then on and off.  Same with climbing things and toys. Constantly everywhere and changing her mind. She started doing this with bath time yesterday! I don't mind other times, but it was just crazy yesterday!
I just love how she's becoming a little girlie toddler.  Hugging her dolls and stuffed animals, playing with peoples and wearing necklaces.   She's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment