People ask me all the time what I miss. So similar to Emily's Things that Must Go, I'm Doing things I Miss.
1. Licorice. Red Vines or Twizzlers. There's nothing to compare, not even worth the 8 bucks to taste the crap.
2. Froot Loops. The kids have some right now, they smell so tasty and fruity. I can have Trix, but they're not as good as Froot Loops, and it's easy to burn out on them.
3. KFC chicken. It smells good. But it's one of those things that I could really do without.
4. Eclairs and other puff pastries. I made some GF scones (aka Western fry bread for all those Brits out there). It was good, just not as good.
5. Bread. I never thought I would. I would always pass on the dinner rolls. But the smells of French Garlic Bread, or even the artisan breads they have at Biaggi's, they smell so good. At least I can enjoy the smell. I do have sandwich bread that's pretty tasty, and is better than it was 4 years ago. So I frequently have toast and sandwiches.
6. Panda Express' Orange Chicken. There is a place here in SL that makes almost any Chinese food GF, but that still isn't as good. And on that same note, Chin Wah's Pheonix Chicken. There is nothing like it. It's tasty and spicy and melts in your mouth.
7. Bagels. GF bagels are tough and nasty. Just every once in a while a nice hot fresh bagel would be tasty.
That's all I can think of right now, but that's part of the point of the series. When I think of something else, I'll let you know. :-)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Things I Miss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment