The week has been easier than I anticipated! We are a bit cooped up though. They installed the floors Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, today they are sanding, and will be staining a little later. So we've been home more than I thought we'd be able to. Once they start staining today, the kids will be going to work with me, then maybe to the Hales or the Aquarium. Tomorrow they will do the first top coat, and it can't be walked on for 8 hours, so we'll be going to the Discovery Gateway, and probably more time at the Hales. Maci has been great at her regular naps with all the pounding and noise that has been going on. I'm quite impressed. Like I said, easier than I anticipated! Jeff's been busy painting getting ready for his show at the Hive Gallery at Trolley Square.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment