Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homeless and home again

My parents had hardwood floors put in last week. They look fantastic. But it also meant a lot of noise, and a few days out of the house.  We were able to spend a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa Hale's home. They put us up for a few nights and fed us too. Here's Ash and Maci playing with the fridge magnets.
On Friday, we (the kids and I) went to the Discovery Gateway Museum. The kids had a blast. We were there for about 3 hours and would have stayed longer except Maci was ready for some milk.  So here are a bunch of pictures from our fun day out.

Ash loves Handy Manny and plays with toy tools (that he got for his birthday) and wearing the hat just made his day!

On Saturday we had to be out of the house again, so we spend the day window shopping and we went to the aquarium.  It was Jeff and Maci's first time there. Maci had so much fun, if not more than Ash. Ash was afraid at a few points from unexpected noises, and the dark rooms. I was proud of myself, for the first time (I had been two other times) I touched the sting rays! It was so weird it startled me to touch them. I expected rubbery, but they were squishy, so weird!

Later that day we joined Laura at the motel for a swim, well, ash did.
We are happy to be home and in our own beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment