I took this last night. It is my favorite one so far! She is so darn cute! She continues to be a great baby, as long as she is fed and burped. (She is still a big eater)
Today was my first day back at work. I had both kids in tow, and I was there for three hours, and I think I only got in an hour's worth of work in! I had a lot of sorting and catching up to do (for those that know my dad he isn't the most organized!). It wasn't too rough, Maci had her share of crying time and feeding time, Ash was great except that he made a mess with his crackers. My back wasn't used to the long sitting and the chair, but we survived. I only can hope that each day will get better!
Monday, March 16, 2009
A New Pic-my favorite so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment