1. last beverage→ Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper (don't want to keep the baby awake at night!)
2. last phone call→ Ida
3. last text message→ Jeff
4. last song you listened to→ C is for Cookie
5. last time you cried→ Tuesday
6. last movie you saw→ the Savages
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
7. dated someone twice→ Yes
8. cheated on someone? → Never
9. kissed someone & regretted it → No
10. lost someone special?→ Yes
11. been depressed?→ Yes
12. been drunk and threw up → Never
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Red
14. Olive green
15. Purple
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
16. Made a new friend → Only if you count Maci
17. Fallen in love → Yes with my new little girl!
18. Laughed until you cried → Yes
19. Met someone who changed you –> yes
20. Found out who your true friends were → yes
21. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → all
23. How many kids do you want to have→ ask me again in a few years. as of now 3 i think
24. Do you have any pets → No, but would love to have a dog someday
25. Do you want to change your name→ no way!
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Had dinner with in laws and the next day w/ my fam
27. What time did you wake up today → 2:30, 5, 7:30, 11 (jeff let me sleep in a bit!)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?→ Watching a movie w. Jeff
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for -> I have no idea, my big wait is over!
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → financial stability
EVERYTHING!
31. What are you listening to right now? -> Ash watching Toy Story 2
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → I remember a Tom in like second grade, but he probably had cooties so I probably didn't talk to him.
33. What's getting on your nerves right now → nothing really. Ash is behaving!
34. Most visited webpage → Gmail, SesameStreet.org
35. What’s your real name → Katie
36. Nicknames→ Don't really have any anymore other than Katie Jo
37. Relationship Status → Happily Married!
38. Zodiac sign → Virgo
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Elementary → Quail Hollow
41. Middle School → Albion M.S.
42. High school → Brighton
43. College → BYU Idaho
44. Hair color → Golden Blonde
45. Long or short ? Medium Short
46. Are you health freak → I wish, I should be
47. Height → 5"6'
48. Do you have a crush on someone → just my hubby
49. What do you like about yourself → My eyes
50. Piercings → Ears
51. Tattoos → No
52. Righty or lefty → Righty
FIRSTS :
53. First surgery → Wisdom teeth
54. First piercing → Ears
55. First best friend → Amy Eskelson
56. First sport you joined → T ball I think
57. First vacation→ Don't know
58. First concert → Billy Joel
59. First crush –> Jeremy Fenlon in 2nd grade!
RIGHT NOW:
60. Eating → Gummy Bears and dried mangoes
61. Drinking → CF dr. Pepper
62. Wearing → Pj's
63. Listening to→ Toy Story 2
64. I'm about to → put Ash to sleep
65. Waiting for→ Ash to get ready for his Nap
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids → Yes, have 2 maybe another in the future
67. Want to get married → already am --these seem redundant...
68. Career → Mom, and one day Interior Designer
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
69. Lips or eyes → I like my hubbies lips and eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Both!
71. Shorter or Taller? -> Jeff is taller he's the perfect height for me
72. Older or Younger→ Jeff is taller
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → I like them both
74. Sensitive or loud → sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
76. Trouble maker or hesitant--> Why would I want a trouble maker?
HAVE YOU EVER :
77. Kissed a stranger→ No
78. Smoked → Never
79. Driven Drunk → Never
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Both
81. Ran away from home → I remember being little and hiding under my sister's crib with some clothes in a suit case and crying.
82. Broken someone's heart → I doubt it
83. Been arrested → Nope
84. Turned someone down → Yes
85. Cried when someone died → Yes
86. Watched someone die → No
87. Gotten in a car accident → Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Yourself → I try to as often as I can
89. Miracles → Yes
90. Love at first sight → No
91. Heaven → Yes
92. Hell → Kind of
93. Santa Claus → No
94. Kiss on the first date → No
95. Angels → Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now→ Yes, but he's sleeping at the moment
97. Had more than one gf/bf at one time→ Never
98. Ever committed a felony → No
99. Do you believe in God→ Absolutely
100. Posting this as 100 Truths → Yes.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
100 truths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment