Day two, July 29th, we went to Thanksgiving Point to the farms. Ken's family went earlier with my mom and sister to the Dinosaur Museum. I didn't think it was age appropriate for Ash, and I was right. It had a few interactive things, but not for 19month olds. So we met them up a little later to go to the farms. Ash didn't like it as much as the zoo.He liked the giant plastic cow.
Laura, Reese and Ken petting the horse.
Ash didn't like the real cow. It was right in his face at one point, and ash pushed his nose (pretty hard) away.
Reese loves horses. She grew up loving them like her mom. Natalie told us she will say at bedtime, "good night mom, I love horses." or "I love you mom, I love horses." She rode three different horses, each time by herself (she will be three in mid September). Ash rode a horse too while I walked beside, he wasn't thrilled, and even upset first, but then by the time we finished the first circle, he was okay with it. Then the horse in front of us went to the bathroom, I wasn't about to walk through it, so I grabbed Ash and we were down. To visit the farms it's only 3.50, and two and under is free. So well worth the time. We haven't taken Ash to Wheeler farm yet, but since we did the farm thing, I think we'll wait until next summer.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Thanksgiving Point Farms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment