Day four of the adventures we went boating to Utah Lake. We were going to go to East Lake up East canyon, but time became and issue. So we went for the closer option.Ash had a fun time playing on the beach and lake, he did a few face plants in the water where we had to run after him! It scared us, but he didn't seem to mind, he didn't cry. He just kept enjoying splashing.
The first run out on the boat was my Dad, Ken, Rob, Jill and Wyatt. Rob had a class to get to. While they were out I took Reese and Ash to the waterfront for some play. Reese is great in the water, quite experienced.
Ash and Reese.
I didn't get pictures while on the boat. Ash had a nice ride. He feel asleep, how perfect. I love boating just to feel the sun on your skin and the water splashing you and the wind to cool you down. It is so relaxing. I can see why Ash fell asleep so easily. When I went out (with Ash) we had a full boat, It was me, Ash, my mom and dad, Laura, Natalie and Reese. Laura went tubing, and then Reese went with Laura (Reese is very adventurous, not afraid of anything it seems!) She only went for a short while, and nice and slow. I decided to go for a run too. It was very relaxing and felt nice, it's been so long since I've gone, and I was hesitant b/c of being pregnant. And all was well until my dad decided to go over his own wake, it scared me a bit, but all is well.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Boating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment