Friday, Aug 1st, was a nice quiet day. It was the first day all week I went to work. And I was worn out. The week was big and exhausting, so it was nice to do nothing. We went about as a normal day, and then joined my family for dinner, then swimming. Ken's family along with my parents made a trip to temple square while I worked. After dinner, we went swimming again. It was nice and was in the evening, so not terribly crowded other than the mass of people we were. Ash is a water baby. He had so much fun, but got cold and that made it okay with him to get out too. Also, a side note about the week, Jeff was around in the evenings, but had to work the days, so didn't go to the zoo, farm, aquarium or even boating. He came to the pool, but didn't go swimming.
Ashton waving hi to his daddy.Ken and Ella, me and Ash.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Day 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment