Friday, August 29, 2008

Penelope

I have been dying to see Penelope for over a year now. It was originally going to be release last August to the theatres, then was pushed to February 2008. Well, with a child, we don't ever make it to the movies, but we rent a lot. It came out on DVD July 15, and we've been trying to rent it at our Blockbuster ever since. I swear our store only had 2 copies! Or, it's just that so many people liked it, they held on to it, and turned it in late. Any who, we rented it a few days ago, and it is a fabulous movie! It is rated PG and its clean. (the only thing is that she had never had a beer, and went to a bar for one, but compared to all the sex splattered all over TV and film, it didn't bother me to much)I loved it! It was a little predictable, but so entertaining and happy and with a moral to it. I recommend everyone to see this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment