Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another health blurb and update

For over two weeks I have felt HORRIBLE, yesterday I was finally feeling good (and feeling good does still consist of some pain). What a good day to feel better too! We had a super busy Halloween! It was fun too, but I'm glad it's over.

Surgery is one week from tomorrow. Last time I was eager, ready to rip out whatever and move on, This time there are many unknown factors. Had a CT scan last Friday. Results show my cyst/tumor is twice the size it was in September. They're not sure exactly what it's attached to or the cause. So as we draw closer I'm getting anxious, do I need help for 2 or 3 weeks? or just 1? I feel like I have so much to do, and so little time to get ready.

I know everything will be just fine, all will work out, it's just the normal anxiety and then some. My prayers are always for my doctors. So that they will have open minds, they will remember their schooling, they will find answers, and to know what to do to help me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friend, I hope and pray things go well on Friday. That the doctors will be inspired and know how to help you best! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete