So we've tried some new things lately (or atleast new to us) I've been very happy and very dissatisfied, so might as well share right? So here we go!
Jet-Puffed SwirlMallows. Two thumbs down. They are chocolate and vanilla swirled. They were 50 cents, so I figured we'd try them. Kids love marshmallows as treats or rewards. I have not tasted them. My kids don't like them, they taste and spit them out. So I decided I didn't want to try it. But then I thought, well if I'm sharing a review, I should. So I did. The longer you chew the worst it tastes. Just like cheap nasty powder chocolate. Good thing they were only 50cents!!!
I bought some mascara a couple of months ago, and it is lost. So i went to buy a new one, but couldn't remember exactly what it was. (they are sooo many, can you blame me????), so I bought this one. Voluminous Naturale. It's supposed to give you natural looking volume and length. I've had it for over a week and I love it! It has one of those rubbery brushes, so it goes on very nice and clean, and lasts all day! I'm a fan.
We always get just the cheap brand (usually Wal-mart's Great Value), but we had a coupon and a sale so we got the 'name brand' Glad cling wrap. It is awful! It stretches great, but that's it. It doesn't cling to the glass at all, and the blade is in an awkward (at least to me) place. I like my great value wrap! But we're determined to use all of it, so it still sits in the drawer.
So that's all really. I think I'll do a book review soon (for those that do read this and are not on good reads). I've been reading a lot and just started a couple more books.
Cheers.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment