Thursday, September 9, 2010

Girls Getaway Weekend!!!!

 
The view we woke up to


A dear friend of mine has a friend with a family cabin up near Ashton, Idaho. She decided to organize a girls weekend over Labor Day. We drove out Friday afternoon and came back Monday night. It was truly amazing. I've haven't had so much girl time since college. It was some great R&R that was truly needed. I made 4 new friends! IT was wonderful. We stayed up late, made jewelry, played games, made cards, went shooting w/ my bow. 



 Sally and Linsey making jewelry. We seriously depleted Sally's enormous supply.


Rachel and Linsey being silly in the car

Walking onto the bridge over the ravine.

The amazing view from the bridge

The whole group.
(and yes I said 4 new friends b/c Rachel's hubby Jon was there, and he was a nice guy, We're excited to get our hubby's together)

We had a really good time making s'mores!

No comments:

Post a Comment