Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maci's Teeth

Maci has 6 teeth, and two more that may cut through anytime now!!! She is just so excited to eat steak! She has four on top, which are the four front teeth, and two on teh bottom, which are the two front teeth as well. Ash's came in all over the place, but Maci is going about it in a neat and orderly fashion! As for the others coming in, one is next to the top four on her right side, and the other is on the bottom next to the other two also on the right side. Crazy. Well, she just has a goofy smile with all these teeth, and I hadn't gotten any good pics, so I just sat and took pictures of her while tickling her. So that's the reason for the goofy faces too! I love this little girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment