I don't really get to talk to a lot of people about movies, and figured I should post my reviews on my blog, so here it goes!
These we saw last week.
1.Doubt
I honestly had my 'doubts' about seeing this movie, knowing what it was about, it could have been very dirty. It was done tastefully and very smart. It really was an amazing performances by it's 3 top characters, Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Again I was very pleased that they never went into details, it didn't have horrible scenes either. Very well done, two thumbs up!
2. Transformers 2
I liked the first film a lot and quite disappointed with the sequel. Way too much dialogue from the bots. We couldn't even finish it. I usually hate not knowing what happens, but I was completely satisfied to turn it off and to never know.
3. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
French Film
I enjoy Foreign Films but don't know anyone that does, so it's usually a shot in the dark for us. This had Audrey Tautou (Amelie, Da Vinci Code). It was great fun! Had a fun plot with a great twist! I can't say much more w/o out giving away the whole plot. But it's about Angelique's relationship with a cardiologist who is married.
We rented Days and Clouds this week, it's an Italian film. I'll let you know once we finish it!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment