Todays Features: Star Trek, New Moon
Star Trek was just as great as everyone said. You didn't have to know tons about it to understand it or like it. This is what I new before hand, the characters James Kirk, Spock and they were played way back when by William Shatner and Leonard Nemoy, I knew they could teleport, and the name of the ship- Enterprise (if you came up and asked me what the name was, i wouldn't be sure, but if you gave me a multiple choice I would have gotten it). Anywho, the action was fun, the conflict between Kirk and Spock, Everyone highly recommends it, and so do I.
New Moon-SPOILER ALERT--(of course, but not so much)
I was very pleased first off. From what you see from the commercials and such, it looked like the story was going to be different. For example, the clip where Bella is running and says 'Jacob don't" from the commercials you got that it was going to be Laurant that she was talking about, and it wasn't. I thought it stayed very close to the book, and New Moon isn't my favorite anyway, so it was just right. I want to sit and read Eclipse tonight!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Movie Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment