I haven't been tagged or done a tag in a while. So, why not?
1. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting really, but with a regular paycheck, paper route
2. What was your FIRST car?
Red Honda hatch back Civic
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
This is a dumb question, Jeff was my first Love, I had crushes, and boyfriends, but nothing of Love until Jeff <3
5. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Never had one, i do like virgin daquiries though
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
didn't get one
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Maci
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Shaw
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane?
To Minnesota i think, but the first I remember was to Denver
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Amy Eskelson, nope, she's in WA, I've tried to find her on FB though
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at a grandparent's house, but the first I can really remember was at Amy's house when my parents went to Hawaii when I was 5
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Maci, I was asking her why she was awake, but she didn't reply
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Stepped out of bed and fed Maci
14. FIRST tattoo?
none, I've had many of the fake ones.
15. FIRST piercing?
My ears when I was 8
16. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Canada
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
101 Dalmations for my 7th birthday
18. When was your FIRST detention?
NEver had one
19. Who was your FIRST roommate?
my sis Laura, but if that doesn't count, Nora, Jenny, Natalie, Heather and Brianne
20. If you had one wish?
I don't know really
21. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Guitar, movie making
22. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage?
Yes
23. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
I remember a ballet class, but for those that don't think it's a sport, after that was T-ball
24. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Ballet
25. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Who knows, it's different all the time, most likely has to do with children
26. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
I have no idea.
If you read this, you have been tagged. :-)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment