Friday, July 3, 2009

ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!

So today I had to make a quick run to Costco. (I know suicide the day before a major holiday!) We're nearly out of baby wipes, and Maci needs the next size up in Diapers. A couple weeks ago I got my glasses tightened at Wal Mart, and they curled the frame behind the ears more than they were and they were angled down my nose, they created a slant. So they messed them up. I've been so busy, so while at Costco, I dedcided to have them fix that. So they fixed the curl, then tightened them at the hinges. Feels perfect, however, they RUINED my lenses. To tighten the hinged area, she dipped it in that warm liquid concoction, and it ruined the outer half of each lense! Someone turned the temp up too high, and it like melted the protective coating (scratch and glare resistence). It looks like someone put crackle paint on the lense. So they ruined my glasses, and I can't see. I have no back up glasses or contacts. My prescription is so high that they don't carry my contact lense in stock (and neither does my Dr's office-called them too). It will take a week to order a trial pair, so I will have to not see for a week. Everything is blurred! After I get my trial contact lenses, they will take my glasses and get new lenses. Thankfully they are paying for it, but again I can't see. And I have a headache becuase I can't see! The only upside I can think to this is that it may look fireworks look neat. ARRRGHHH! I had both kids with me at Costco, and drove very slowly and carefully but I really shouldn't drive at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment