Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boating!!

Maci is under there somewhere....


Dad getting ready to knee board

My blonde little boy.


Rob and Ash getting ready to go tubing!


Mommy and Ash


Jill's second time knee boarding, and turns out she is a pro!


Rob and Jill


Laura holding the flag and eating a chip.


My mom and Maci.


One cool dude.

We went up to Jordanelle Resivoir yesterday. It was so much fun! I haven't been boating since last summer when the Texas Toblers came to Utah, so it was a nice treat! Jeff was unable to come because he was working. But he doesn't care too much for it anyway. Dad, Laura Rob and Jill went up a little bit earlier and played, then Mom, with me and the kids got up there at about four. We had all six adults and 2 kids on the boat. We were riding low and slow, but Rob and Jill were still able to get up on the knee boards. I went tubing, thankfully no pictures to document that. It was so much fun. I forgot how much water you get in your face! It was a great ride and I couldn't help but laugh out loud after going over the big bumps. My dad successfully threw me off the tube. That's one of the best parts I think, is trying to stay on! Ash then went tubing with Rob at minimal speeds and loved it. He sat talking to Rob and was smiling the whole time. Maci was very content most of the time. She lost it when we were stranded in the middle of the lake. The engine flooded, and it took quite a while to get it working again. Once the boat was in motion again, she was happy, but by this time Ash started losing it. He was tired (didn't get a nap) and was done. Then I drove home with both kids screaming all 40 minutes, the last 5, Maci fell asleep. It was worth it though. So much fun! Thanks DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment