Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Great Bonnet debate, but not really


This is the bonnet that used to be mine. So add it to the overall skirt outfit as seen in the previous post, and it was soo cute. It was great for outside b/c it shades her eyes unlike her other hats which are caps. (She has other hats but they don't fit yet)

Jeff doesn't like the bonnet, he says it's like she is a quaker or polygamist. But i love the fact that it is vintage and used to be mine. I was going to have her wear it with her blessing dress, but considering that her dress was mine, and was my mother's and my grandfather's. So it is 90 years old. That may be too much for Jeff, so we'll go with a cute bow/headband. I know I don't have comments on here, and I've tried, but for some reason they wont show up.

See the side for a poll. :-)
(Thanks Caron!)

No comments:

Post a Comment