Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

The day before Easter Ash's aunts and grandparents 'hid' an Easter basket in their yard for him to find. He loved it and was so excited when he saw it, not even knowing it had gifts and candy.

Sunday morning we did our hunt at home. I found mini eggs that fit like 2 jelly beans in each, the perfect size. Ash didn't want to get dressed, and we didn't want a tantrum, so he searched in nothing but a diaper. He had so much fun gathering the eggs and placing them in his basket.
Ash showing off his "Nernie" doll he got in his basket. I love it when he says Nernie, it's so cute.

Ash showing Daddy and Maci his Cookie Letters workbook.
I didn't get a great shot, but this was Maci in her Easter dress. She got it the day before from aunt Jenny. Thanks aunt Jenny! I had bought a clearance velvet off white dress from Christmas for her Easter dress (as seen in some of her photo shoot pics) but this was so much cuter. And later it was topped off with a bonnet that used to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment