1.How long have you been together? Married 6 years on December 19
2.How long did we date? 1 year before we were hitched
3. How old is he? 28
4. Who eats more? We're both pigs
5. Who said, "I love you," first? Jeff
6. Who is taller? Jeff
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who does the dishes? Jeff, I hate the dishes, and right now I can't stand long enough to do them. :-)
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
10. Who pays the bills? Me
11. Who mows the lawn? I dunno some service people paid by our Landlord and the HOA for those that own.
12. Who cooks dinner? Jeff mostly lately, but we usually tag team it.
13. Who is more stubborn? Me
14. Who kissed who first? Jeff but I kissed him back.
15. Who asked who out? Jeff, Jeff and Jeff-- all three times
16. Who proposed? Jeff
17. Who is more sensitive? Both of us
18. Who has more siblings? Jeff has 5 and I have 3
19. What were you doing ten years ago? I was a sophomore in HS and working at Macey's
20. Five things on my to-do list: Take down Christmas, finish my book (it's due tomorrow), catch up on Scrapbooking, get ready for Baby Maci--and that entails a lot!
21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire.Buy a house, pay off car, pay off debts, buy another car, and give money to my fam
22. Three of my bad habits: Procrastination, I still bite my nails,
23. Five places I have lived: Redmond, WA, Rexburg, ID, Sandy, UT, North Bend, WA, Sacramento CA
24. Five jobs I have had: Health Benefits Specialist at Select Health, Physical Therapy Aide, Macey's Grocery Store, Secretary at Mattress Warehouse, Receptionist at Dr's offices
25. Things people don't know about me: I want to be an interior designer,
Thursday, January 15, 2009
A fun tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment