We haven't been able to take it in to fix it yet. Hopefully we can Friday or Saturday. We're going nuts without it. Especially b/c our camera is nearly full from Ash's birthday to this weekend of Jon and Emily and Abby being in town.
Ash had his two year check up this last week. He is still small, but perfectly preportionate. He is 32" tall, and 25 pounds. And he doesn't have to see the doctor again for a year, except he will every 3 months anyway when we take Maci in. We've been concerned because he hasn't picked up many words lately, i can think of only one in the last month. But continues to learn and know what objects and things are. This weekend he finally picked up a couple new words, soccer (he got a soccer ball) and 'good boy.'
With Abby being in town, she liked to say 'Oh no' quite a bit, and yesterday, that is half of what came out of Ash's mouth. He'd be playing and just say oh no. It's funny. It was great to watch the two play together. They did pretty well. They played out in the snow together and helped Jon make a snowman, they played with people, balls, and just enjoyed playing with another toddler. It was great. They weren't here very long, so that was a bummer, because who knows when we'll see them again. Our families will have grown once we see each other again. Emily is expecting at the end of June, so we'lll have to more grandchildren to add to the Hale side.
As for the Tobler side, someone has to get pregnant in the next 4-5 weeks!!! (preferably a married one of course). Since my sil, Natalie was pregnant with Wyatt (who is 4 1/2), someone has ALWAYS been pregnant. So we're running out of time! Who to nominate? Well, Rob and Jill, but I know jill wants to do her intership first, Mike and Keira, Jake and Maria Mae, would all be great canidates! So get a move on it!
As for me, I'm doing okay. I continue my mantra of how much time I have left. Some days are worse than others. This last week I've found myself crying multiple times a day. For some silly things, because of worries, and all sorts of stuff, and it turns out to all be silly in the end. Jeff has been pretty good dealing with me, and I know sometimes the crying makes no sense to him, but he is a great support. My pains continue all in my back and stomach/abs from just simply a growing baby. I can't usually move at night, so I can't sleep, but I do have some help there. (thanks ambien). I'm ready physically and emotionally now. I know the baby isn't but "4-5 weeks" I can do it!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Computer is still temporarily dead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment