Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ashton and my mission

Ashton continues to LOVE the alphabet, he points out letters every where we go, he trys to draw them, and loves to hear us spell words. I love it, it's so cute.
He says more words everyday, and for some reason, if dad teaches him the word, he is more likely to learn it and remember it. When he gets home for work, it's all about dad, he wants to be where he is, he wants to play with him, everything. His world still revolves around Elmo, Cookie, Nemo and Pooh Bear. He is great at learning animal sounds, and knows the following:
Cow, Horse, Kitty, Dog, Sheep, Snake, Bee, Lion, Duck, Bird, and more I just can't think of them. He is still in his terrible stages with almost a tantrum a day, and he colored with pencil this time all over the front desk at work. Dave (my co worker and the store manager) is so good to help me clean. I didn't even know he made the mess until Dave said it happened but he already cleaned it. We got to go to Disney on Ice last night. It was fun, Ash's eyes were about as wide as they can get, he loved looking at the skaters and the lights and the music. He only lost his attention about 5 minutes before the show ended.

Now, my mission. Since we won't let Ash color with crayons anymore, I'm trying to find Paint with Water books. I can't find them anywhere! (I've only looked at barnes and noble, target and walmart). I'd like that, but maybe for Christmas/birthday we'll get him that new paint with light thing. I saw it today and it was only 24.99 and probably worth the investment.

Sorry about no pics again. HOpefully I get some up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment