Unfortunately, the only thing I have to blog about today is how miserable I am. I've been sick all week. I am sick to my stomach, I can't eat, (except a little in the evening). I can't drink in the mornings or I throw up. My aches and pains continue, but the good news there is I do have a physical therapy appointment next Tuesday, so hopefully we'll relieve some of the misery. I am an emotional wreck. I cry at stupid things again (I haven't cried from watching the price is right yet). Last thursday after getting the house really clean, Jeff aggreed to make Jamabalaya. ( I constantly crave tacos and jamabalaya). We were getting groceries at the store including some ingredients like bell peppers, and Jeff said well I'm make some tomorrow instead. I hit the box he had in his hand, and started crying. I was so upset. On top of my emotions that are hard to manage, I continue to have a menacing toddler who hid my keys today, and it took me more than 3 hours to find them. He likes throwing canned foods, putting things in the trash and taking them out (puts in things like toys, and takes out actual trash), emptying mom's purse and hiding the contents and so on. One word describes all, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Just think, this weekend you can start your new book, see Twilight, and maybe stamp.... hum. We'll see how it really turns out.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
And so on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment