Unsurprisingly, it has been another rough week. Monday I was at my doctor's to get the painful shot for nausea. It stings like no other, and makes your legs ache. I was throwing up alot, and couldn't keep food down. Tuesday was better. I was actually able to eat all meals. Wednesday, was the really bad day. I couldn't keep anything down, after only being awake 2 hours, I had thrown up 3 tims. One time Ash came in and started laughing (he thinks it's the funniest thing to see me leaning over the toilet throwing up). He then left, and came back a minute later and patted me on the back. It was so cute. So my father kindly picked Jeff up from work, and brought him home. As soon as he got there, I left for the ER. My nurse told me to go ahead an go in to get fluids and more nausea medicine, and to also check my kidneys. Yes, they were hurting. I was there for over 4 hours. It was probably the worst ER experience ever. They put me in an OB room, and so there was the OB table, no bed, the table. And it was hard, there was no chair in the room, just a stool. So with all the sitting, my back was aching so horribly. They did an ultrasound on my kidneys, my gal bladder, my bladder, my appendix and then the baby. They wanted to be sure the pain was from dehydration and not from something else (given my Kidney history). It was great to see the baby. This time you could see the little hands and feet. And the face, the baby was moving its head back and forth like crazy (reminicsent of Ashton saying 'no'). It was the little light that made the day a little better. I had some bacteria, but not enough to call it an infection, so we're just 'watching.' The IV took a while. Then the eventful part (Laura would have had fun I think), some of the tubing came disconnected. I didn't realize it for a while b/c my eyes were closed. Then I heard lots of dripping only to find saline dripping all over, and my blood dripping too. It was a huge mess! It was kind of funny, nothing really to panic about b/c the blood was 'watered down.' And the nurse came in quite quickly to take care of it. My hands were covered in blood, the blankets and sheets, my gown and mostly the floor. So much fun. It's sad that that was so eventful. Thursday I was doing well, eating alot and drinking alot, with the exception of a migraine type headache. I was miserable. And today is probably the best day. Little pain, little headaches, good.
No comments:
Post a Comment