Monday, September 1, 2008

Caron did this on her blog. It looked fun!


20 years ago
I was 6 years old, my family was moving to Utah from Washington State. I was in Kindergarten, I was at Norman Rockwell Elementary School in Redmond WA for about a month before we moved. We moved into my grandmother's house in Provo, while the house was being built in Sandy. My mom drove my brother and I to school in Sandy everyday. We moved into our house December 23rd, 1988. My parents even found a cheap little Christmas tree.

10 years ago
I was 16. I was driving, I got to drive my own car, Kenny was on his mission. I was a Sophomore at Brighton High School. And October 1998, I started a job at Macey's grocery store. And soon after that, I went on my first date was a cute 18 year old I met at work (who had already graduated from HS) named Jeff Hale.

5 years ago
I was 21. I had been married for almost a year. It was 2003, and i was working as a Physical Therapy aid. I was a bit too scared still to try to go back to school. So I worked, and Jeff worked. We just bought our first car, our still current Chevy Malibu.

3 years ago
I was 23. We were trying to get pregnant. I was going to a Fertility Specialist at the Uof U, taking clomid, and experiencing lotsw of problems with Polycystic Ovary Disease. The Clomid was causing frequent cysts to come and burst. Ouch. I was working at the best job I had ever had at Select Health.

1 year ago
I was 25, and raising an adorable 9 month old baby boy. I was working for my dad at Mattress Warehouse.

so far this year
A lot of the same as one year, except my adorable boy is now 20 months old. I'm now 26, and I'm expecting baby no.2 in March. I still work at Mattress Warehouse. I attempted to go back to school, but found out I was pregnant, and knew that wasn't going to happen.

so far today
I slept in. Jeff got up with Ashton. I showered, threw up. And now I'm blogging.


plans for the rest of the year
To start feeling better soon. To celebrate all the Holidays with my family, and have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment