Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Update

~I haven't been able to lose any weight. It really sucks to plateau. I'm hoping it's associated with current health issues, so we can resolve it and get over it! (ya, my whole 30 by 30 died a horrible sad death. I hope now to lose 5-8 if I can overcome this plateau and health problem soon-see below)


~Now I'm having random health issues that I'm eager for resolve. A week and a half ago, I went to the ER due to severe pain in my lower right abdomen. I was bawling the pain was so horrible and sudden. We were preparing ourselves for emergency surgery to remove my appendix, thankfully that didn't happen. I had an ovarian cyst the size of a golf ball rupture. Ow. Strange thing is that I've been having the cysts quite frequently for the last 3 months. But I shouldn't be having them. I haven't had them like this for 7 years. I'm almost constantly in mild to moderate pain, extremely fatigued, and much more. My doctor has been out of town, so in the meantime, I'm working with my OBGYN, hopefully this problem can be solved tomorrow and resolved soon thereafter.

 I had to buy a larger pill box. I put a marble next to it to give the eye an idea of size. Thankfully, this includes amoxocillin for my tooth infection, and 7 dietary supplements (6 are physillium capsules, and 1 multivitamin)



~On the 4th of July, I woke up with severe pain in my tooth, great. It was really bad for a few days. Finally got into the dentist to find decay behind/next to and old filling. Great. And none of my fillings are more than 12 years old. I had this same thing happen last year! So I have a root canal in a couple of weeks.


~Last health thing but definitely not least, Jeff is having surgery on the 1st.  For those medical family people that like detailed info, he is having done the following: 
Nasal Septal Repair
SMR Turbenance
Maxillary Endoscoptic Antrostomy


He gets cysts in his sinus cavities, and has a partial deviated septum (he doesn't have trouble breathing, or snoring, the cysts cause him lots of pain). So we have that 'adventure' in two weeks, with a one week recovery time.
Ash and Maci 'hanging' out in Grandma's tree. Gma said to Maci "There's a monkey in the tree!" She then made monkey noises, then on Ash's turn, she said the same thing, and Ash said "I'm not a monkey! I'm a bird!" I love the way his mind is always thinking! He is growing up so fast. They are both so inquisitive, and good problem solvers. Maci is still the extreme monkey, quite wild, adventurous and fearless, Ash is the quite, calm, conservative, thoughtful child. I love my kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment