Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weight: May/June Update

May and June have been rough. Vacations have taken their tole. And I have not lost anything!!!! But, I remember it's just a number, because on the super plus size (or maybe not plus size...but more on that), I have had to discontinue a bunch of clothes from my wardrobe! I've lost almost an INCH on each arm! So after feeling down, I started feeling a bit better! So, slow progress, but sure progress. On that plus size note, I got a couple of shirts a couple weeks ago at Kohls, and the PLUS SIZE shirts didn't fit! I had to go back DOWNSTAIRS to the regular women's clothes! WAHOO! (alllllmost there on pants' sizes!) I got a new skirt a couple weeks ago. I tried on the size that I currently wear, and it was way too big! So I went and grabbed the next size down, AWESOME fit. Then I got home only to realize it was TWO SIZES DOWN not the next! So we're doing good!  My trainer has helped me make a plan to get over this plateau. I am NOT going to use my Weekly Plus Points (ww), and we are going to jog a mile each time we meet.  I started taking a fiber supplement last week too, physillium in capsule form, so we'll see what kind of difference it makes.

Side note, if you want to see pictures of my kids, they're on facebook, it's just become easier to do mobile uploads!

1 comment:

  1. right there with you, girl! yay for maintaining!! :)

    ReplyDelete