Sunday, May 6, 2012

New things

I'm now to a weight i haven't seen in 4 years.

Lost a total of 45 pounds

I can wear high heels to work (all day!) not just dying with only 3 hours of church

I have three huge DI boxes

All the clothes I got at Christmas no longer fit

Most that I got in January/Feb don't fit (except for the few that I love that I need tailored now!)

I am constantly amazed at how far I can go at the gym. My trainer will show me something, and I go 'ya right' and then I do it, and I'm shocked! I had no idea my body could do that (it definitely couldn't have 4 months ago).

Sugar free jello is free AND a power food!

I can jog with Kingsley and not have to stop for a breather (at least for 10 min that is)

I have lost weight every week for 11 weeks now. That feels amazing. I'm so amazed at how it just keeps going down!

I'm going to eat sushi for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment