Because it's my birthday, and not just any birthday, my GOLDEN birthday, I'm going to post 29 things about Me! (I can be vain on my birthday right??)
1. I love popcorn
2. I love to try out lots of new things to craft/create
3. I love EVERY color, but Yellow is my current Favorite-est
4. I love how my kids look like their daddy.
5. I love Sour Patch Watermelons (and that's the only watermelon flavored thing I like)
6. I love Cantaloupe
7. I love parties (ie Halloween parties, Mardi Gras dinner parties, need I say more?)
8. I love gardening
9. I love playing board games (and even role playing games) and game nights
10. I love watching my kids play and 'make believe'
11. I love to read books
12. I am good at memorizing dates/birthdays/anniversaries and usually names
13. Avid Scrapbooker and Card maker
14. Love watching and helping Jeff w/ the critiquing process
15. Love swimming
16. I Love my job
17. Eager to go back to school
18. After 22 years, I have nails again
19. I Love having long nails, and painting them
20. Would love to take photography classes
21. I love Family. It is hugely important to me. It makes me sad I don't see my brother, brother in law and many cousins and their families very often.
22. Love to decorate. I'm always redesigning or redecorating our rooms.
23. Love TV. I love lots of shows, probably too many. House, MasterChef, Glee, Goodwife, NCIS, Pysch, Modern Family, the IT Crowd, The Office, Project Runway and looking forward to The New Girl
24. Love films. I love to see a huge variety of movies w/ Jeff. Foreign, Cerebral, Indie, comedy, drama all of it, even the slap stick lame comedies, however we never see those in the theatres, that would be a waste of money.
25. Want to travel Europe and New York (i want to travel Everywhere, but those are the top two, I know Europe is to vast, but mainly for art and history, so we'll stick with England, France, Spain, Italy and Ireland for the pure beauty of the land)
26. I love geeky things, like the IT crowd, LOTR, D&D, etc.
27. Autumn is my FAVORITE season. I admit I LOVE them all, but I get giddy about fall and halloween just as much as Christmas time. (and what perfect timing of my birthday, a great send off and start for a new season)
28. I love bread. I didn't love it when I could have the normal kind, but love it now that I can't, but I've found plenty of delicious substitutes.
29. I get excited about little things (ie got a small file cabinet at work, I was beaming with excitement!)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
29 things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment