As I continue to turn a new leaf and fight old habits, I officially joined a gym this week. After a 30 min workout myself, and then the trainer doing another 45. I was beat, but it felt GREAT! Today my quads are sore, but still feel good. They ached as I did reps and worked out on the stairs, but still feels great. Now, since the last total, I've lost 6 pounds. This has all been eating less, and eating better. I still mess up, but I don't eat dessert every night, cut soda to weekends only, and eating lots of veggies and fruit. Progress is slow, but it's nice to know I've lost 11 pounds in less than three months. But now that I'm done w/ the move, I was ready to commit to a gym. And I've come out with lots of exuberance and determination. Hopefully this stays, and so far after a few days it has. :-)
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment