Not much happening around the Hale house, just cute kids learning and growing! Ash is a sponge right now, he is learning SO much all day, every day, he is talking more and more, imagining more, it's so much fun! He started Primary this year and is loving it. He volunteered to say the pray next Sunday. I'm excited that will be fun. He does say his prayers at night, he repeats each word I say, and loves to do it. We are starting potty training this week too. He will also be starting preschool in February. My sil's friend does one, and even though he's barely three and in diapers, they'll take him. It will be once a week. I'm excited, I'm sure he'll love it too.
I was taking pictures of these necklaces and pins/brooches I made, and ash grabbed a bunch and said "Ashton's turn!"
Maci continues to be all over and into everything! She has learned 'So Big!' and will sometimes wave bye bye, it's cute, she waves like a parade queen would! She loves to see what Ash is doing and join in the fun. She's been a great consistent napper too (finally!). She is cutting her first molar right now, which is tooth #9! Unfortunately this tooth has been the most painful yet! (and compared to every other time she has teethed, it has been multiple teeth at a time, but this is the one that hurts!). So to sooth, she is biting everything! The sofa, her fingers, me, and anything she can get her hands on! She's discovered how fun boxes and containers are, and that they can be much more fun than toys!
Yes, here she is trying to eat the box.
I can't believe that this little will be one next month! This year seems to have flown by!



No comments:
Post a Comment