Monday, October 19, 2009

We are sick, we are sick, we are sick sick sick

Kids finally got over their colds from a few weeks ago and Maci's ear infection. Only to being last week with colds. Then I got a cold, (I wasn't sure at first because I also have seasonal allergies) then my cold got worse and turned into a sinus infection. Then Jeff got sick and now has a sinus infection. Saturday night Maci hardly slept, she was angry and inconsolable all day. I finally took her to the instacare (there were SO many people there, mostly wearing masks including myself-they put us in a room right away to keep Maci away from the other illnesses). She has a sinus infection too, and her ears were a little red, so she got more antibiotics in case she gets and ear infection again. Now Laura is sick. So miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment